The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Now Playing

+8
avidacridjam
pspiddy
Krubixcube
SanAndreasX
TheMatt
chocobot
Miraculous Kaydybug
ajapam
12 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Now Playing - Page 6 Empty Re: Now Playing

Post by volvocrusher Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:11 pm

It feels like Nintendo is the only one who finishes games before they come out nowadays.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Actually i probably will only touch the campaigns for the time being dont know if ill have enough for a gold sub or not have to wait and see how much i get paid i am planning on saving part of it
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:26 pm

good luck finding that bundle its sold out everywhere around here and on amazon its only being sold by 3rd parties who are charging $100+ more.

I got stuck with the ACU bundle my parents put on layaway at the gamestop. Well actually i did but i used my parents money cause its supposed to be a gift, but anyways the SO bundle is going to be hell to find.

I'm not sure about ACU though i could use the code to get it and Black Flag. i want Black Flag, but i dont want ACU like at all was thinking of selling the code but then i miss out on Black Flag...
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:31 pm

I say see if you can get any cash for the code ad if you get a good enough offer, sell it. If enough time passes without a good offer though, just use it.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 am

It seems like the SO bundles were really limited, and once that price drop hit they flew off the shelves. I was pretty disappointed myself well i can at least get the game physically now.

An open world pirate game does sound pretty damn cool, and i can always try Unity to see if its any good and/or as bad as people say. Using the screenshot feature i could probably get some pics of crazy glitches too.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:44 am

Played through the first two worlds of LBP3 and the second is wonderful. It has its own hubworld that you platform around and explore to go to different levels. It is small but there are hidden levels of sorts and places only the dog can get into, so you can explore it a bit more once you get him. Power-ups are really cool and Sackboy can now climb fences/grates like Mario in World and some of the NSMB games. Oddsock (the four-legged dog-esque one) is awesome. He can bounce off walls and controls a lot tighter than Sackboy. I hope they rest of the worlds are that cool.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 am

I loved the level where you had to fill the milk shakes or whatever. The music playing in those levels just made it even better. In terms of story mode, most fun I've had with LittleBigPlanet. I'm basically to the same part as you Trip.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:41 pm

A friend of mine found Splinter Cell Conviction for 3 bucks at the dollar store so we've been playing co-op in that. It's great.
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:37 pm

pspiddy wrote:I'm seriously considering the Xbone SO bundle. It's just hard for me to get over my 360 prejudice. I think one of my biggest gaming regrets is trading all of my Xbox games, peripherals, and the console itself for a 360 and Gears. My second would be purchasing the slim. What I'm trying to say is I really dislike the 360.

I liked some of the games on the 360, the console itself not so much. My purchase of it was because it was about a hundred bucks cheaper than the PS3 at the time and Microsoft had moneyhatted a lot of Japanese exclusives. Once those dried up, I pulled the plug on my Xbox Live account and switched over whole hog on PS3. Since I wasn't wowed by the 360, I never had much interest in the Xbox One, although I own both of its direct competitors.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

I finished the LBP3 story mode. It's great, but man is it short. Disappointingly so. Obviously lots of other stuff to do in this game, but I don't think that excuses how short that mode is.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:43 pm

The levels that are there are definitely my favorite from any LBP game. Disappointing it is short, but when I play with my cousin to get every prize bubble that'll probably help soften the blow of the shorter length.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:11 am

If anything, bad releases would make me buy less digital games. Return policies for digital purchases are strict at best and you can never resell them.

Though I do like having everything updated the moment I'm done downloading as opposed to excitedly throwing my disc in only to see I have 3 gigs of updates to install
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:09 pm

I started up Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Mostly playing Far Cry 4 though. I've spent a ton of time on it and haven't even unlocked the northern part of the map yet. Game is awesome.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:55 am

Now going through the single player campaign of SC Conviction. Also tested out Blacklist for a bit and there's one thing that's really bothering me in both of these games... they're way too bright. Even if I crank down the gamma correction, screen brightness, and contrast, I can't get a reasonable brightness level. I sort of understand because constantly switching night vision on got annoying in the old games, but the black&white vision makes up for that by itself.

Co-op for the next game should be about Fisher and a stray dog that he cowers behind to infiltrate the superbowl halftime show undetected
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:02 am

I had the opposite problem aja...I had to crank up the brightness a bit. But I think the tune I did on my monitor is a bit less bright to start with.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Beat Splinter Cell Conviction. I played it on the highest difficulty and it was surprisingly easy. Still not my favorite game in the series but I had fun with it

Started up Alien Isolation. It seems kind of like a mix of Bioshock and The Last of Us. The controls are great on PC and do lots of clever little things that I don't think I've seen before. It's also incredibly slow paced for such a big budget game. Only had one alien encounter so far and I was kind of at a loss as to what to do at the time.

I did have this one infuriating moment, though, where my path was blocked by a row of suitcases lying on the ground. It wasn't even a huge stack of them or anything like that, just suitcases in a line. It was something anybody could step over with absolutely no effort. That was weird
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:11 pm

I had heard a lot of buzz about Monument Valley and realized I had an iTunes giftcard, so bought it and the DLC. It is pretty cool for a mobile game. Really nice look and presentation. Puzzles are pretty interesting. Other than a few they aren't really that tough, but still solid. Fits good on the touchscreen. Didn't love it, but it is one of a handful of games on my phone I've actually enjoyed.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:30 pm

9 hours into Dragon Age Inquisition, but feel like I've only scratched the surface. So much to do in this game. Like the combat much more than 1 and 2 so far, they took out the giant swarms of enemies in favor of taking out a small handful at a time which works much better. Disappointed there's no stat building though, just picking your perks with each level up.

Also got my 7th gym badge in Pokemon Omega Ruby. It's fun, but this really is the worst region in the series. Way too much water and it's not as fun to explore as the others, especially Sinnoh and Unova.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm

So I probably spent too much on it, but I picked up this early access racing game on Steam called Next Car Game (a working title I assume.) It's a solid game, just lacking in content right now. Anyway, I just wanted to show off how glorious the car damage is Now Playing - Page 6 CBA19C42A9E475BA82560CB8CAD2976DF10AEF58
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Dragon Age is overwhelming, I spend more time wondering what to do next than actually playing I think. I really like it so far though.

Sadly I find myself spending more time with my handhelds lately. Persona Q and Project Diva f 2nd have gotten the most playtime from me. I need a day alone in my room with nothing but Dragon Age and chips and soda D:
chocobot
chocobot
Will Eat Lizard Tails to Improve Stamina

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm like choco, I mainly play my handelds or in my case Vita. Been really playing Killzone, and it's a really great handheld shooter. It's easier to take a handheld and just escape somewhere and play it.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:21 am

I started up Episode 1 of Telltale's Game of Thrones game. It's pretty much what I expected based off what I played of their recent games. Story seems fairly interesting so far though. I played three of about 8 chapters in the episode it seems.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:14 am

Finally started my romance with Cullen in Dragon Age Inquisition and of course my mom barged into my room and ruined the magical moment and made it really awkward. THANKS MOM.
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 am

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, I'M TRYING TO SEX UP THE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER! JEEEEEEEEEEEZ!"
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:54 pm

My mom walked in on me playing Ar Tonelico Qoga once she just stared for like 2 minutes and walked away
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Oh gawd, Ar Tonelico was filled with moments where I thought "if anyone walks in my room right now I will literally die".
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:37 pm

I always felt that way about Leisure Suit Larry. Smile
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down