The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Feedback, Suggestions and Help

+15
KillaAssassin11
chocobot
Captain N
Methane_Max
TheMatt
Nephilimi
Krubixcube
Motinator
Miraculous Kaydybug
volvocrusher
pspiddy
BretBaber
Bannen
b.b.hagen
TripOpt55
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Feedback, Suggestions and Help - Page 5 Empty Re: Feedback, Suggestions and Help

Post by TripOpt55 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 am

That sounds good. You came up with the idea, so you get to post it spiddy!
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Feedback, Suggestions and Help - Page 5 Empty Re: Feedback, Suggestions and Help

Post by Krubixcube Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:11 am

First world problems.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 am

I had my hair cut like Leon's once ;~;. Unless said Leon isnt Leon Kennedy in which case carry on. Otherwise ;~;
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Kayshire Cat wrote:I had my hair cut like Leon's once ;~;. Unless said Leon isnt Leon Kennedy in which case carry on. Otherwise ;~;
I had such a huge crush on Leon when Resident Evil 4 came out ♡
chocobot
chocobot
Will Eat Lizard Tails to Improve Stamina

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

hehe that seems fitting Razz
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:03 am

I had a man-crush on Leon, just not his hair.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:25 am

If I made up a topic where we discuss say what the best game in a series is would people be into that? I don't want people to just say their favorite, but actually have us try and debate the merits of the various entries. People actually try and back up why they think something is the best. Not that anyone is likely to change anyone's mind, but you know a fun debate-ish topic. Zelda is my first candidate because I think between the members here I can think of at least four or five different choices among us.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Zelda would be fun. But yeah, you should have to back up why. At least with a few sentences. Unless you are going to pick my favorite Zelda game... then you just have to say the title.
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 am

Think we should maybe start making some more subforums, we've got a LOT of topics floating around these days.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:29 am

More for organizational sake than anything. Looking for old threads has started to become tougher.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Current games are discussed spoiler free there
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:13 pm

I dont think anyone has ever posted a big spoiler or even little ones of anything outside of spoiler tags here on any thread as far as I know.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 pm

@spiddy: I think I've been pretty good about listening to feedback and making new sub-forums and implementing ideas when people ask. I've worked on three forums like this. The first had way too many moderators. TPS on 1up had just me which was far from ideal. But the first had everyone working against each other. With the amount of people here, a lot of moderators aren't necessary. And I know I'll always be around to handle that stuff on the back-end as admin. Other people get busy, other people lose interest (both fine), but I always make time (and Greenman has been great with it too). I'm not sure what I'm doing such a bad job at for you to be passive-aggressively calling me out for it spiddy. I still don't think anything got spoiled in the Now Playing thread, so I'm not sure what your issue is there. Ideally more games would be discussed in specific threads, but a few comments about one in the Now Playing is such a minor issue and coming into stomp out discussion over it seems like the wrong way to go. Discussion here is low, so occasional derails are okay I think if they get people talking. And since there were zero spoilers, it seemed to have no drawback. And if you didn't respond with something like "Have some fucking respect" when no one was actually being disrespectful, it would have gone over a lot better too. And while I like to keep control over the back side of the forums limited (Greenman shares it with me), I listen to everyone, so I don't want anyone to pretend they don't have input. This thread, messaging me here and my email are seriously available for anyone to give ideas and I can't think of a single time I've ignored anyone's input.

@Twolf: I will look to make the threads better organized via subforums. My only thought is there have to be enough threads for something to warrant its own subforum. Otherwise it just makes it more clicks to get around to the different areas for no reason. The Game section has gotten too big and I'm sorry I let it get unorganized. Game-specific threads being in their own is an idea worth looking at even if spiddy's reason is off. If you have another specific idea let me know.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:46 pm

You know what spiddy I totally took that first response of yours to Twolf's comment in this thread the wrong way now that I read it back (about the mod system). My response seems a bit over-reactive looking at it now. At the same time I don't see a need for anymore changes to the mod system at the moment.

Anyway, I will work to organize stuff better as per Twolf's suggestion later tonight, but only where I think it actually makes sense. More sub-forums isn't always for the better.

Last edited by TripOpt55 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by KillaAssassin11 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Its not easy moderating a forum. I've tried a few times and it can get overwhelming. Not sure having more moderators is the solution though. I think the best thing is to submit feedback here and we can all talk about what would help make the forums better and Trip or Greenman can implement it if its beneficial. You don't really want to many people messing with the actually setup of the forums. Plus Trip is great at listening and explaining what changes can be done and what shouldn't be changed.
KillaAssassin11
KillaAssassin11
Asks for the "Guile" at the Barbershop

http://www.unknownconnection.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't think this forum is big/active enough to necessitate more moderators than it already has if you ask me.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:27 pm

I remember my forum. I think i did good for awhile then got lazy. It's more work than youd think. Glad you guys keep this one running smoothly.

Anyways I do really like this forum. So many people here have sense, and i dont have to deal with half the shit here that i do on twitter. Some parts of the gaming community just make me want to fucking strangle someone. Thank god theres no people like that here.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Kayshire Cat wrote:I remember my forum. I think i did good for awhile then got lazy. It's more work than youd think. Glad you guys keep this one running smoothly.

Anyways I do really like this forum. So many people here have sense, and i dont have to deal with half the shit here that i do on twitter. Some parts of the gaming community just make me want to fucking strangle someone. Thank god theres no people like that here.
Yeah, no one who says I have bad taste for liking Mass Effect then calls me closed minded when I tell him to fuck off.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:41 am

Also none of those "feminists" out of everyone in the gaming community those people get on my nerves the most.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:16 am

It would be good to get new members though somehow...just...not asshole members if possible =p
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 am

I'd tweet the link since i have quite a few followers, but I know a lot of them are creeps and jerks, etc, etc. The ones I actually talk to are cool mostly, but i tweet too much and have plenty of followers I hate so i dont want them here, and my face book is mostly people that are here or on pixlbit. Dont really know of any other place I can go.

It's kind of hard finding new people cause we don't want those types of randoms so just randomly posting the link and telling people to join is pretty much out, but I agree it would be nice to have a few more members. Anyone got any ideas?
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 am

You didn't add ME on facebook (shock and drama).

And yeah, you guys are all awesome, but the more the merrier (to an extent =P)
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:40 am

lol i rarely use it tbh and ive only added people who i recognize that show up in the "you might know" thing.

Links here if you want to add me:
https://www.facebook.com/renedkaydetrigger

Also that link will forever piss me off cause i added one too many Ds and i cant change it. It's supposed to be ReneKayde Trigger like an ME reference, but i typoed it ;~;
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am

Well I will continue to try and organize better, but there is a start. I moved blogs to archive. If anyone wants to start using them again, I'll move them out again, but I think we all generally have better alternatives for that.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 am

I like it! Nice, Trip!
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum