The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

+8
chocobot
ajapam
BretBaber
volvocrusher
avidacridjam
TripOpt55
Captain N
SanAndreasX
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

Post by Motinator Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 am

I'm seeing some sweet Foxhound, ICO, and Ed shirts
Motinator
Motinator
Has a Bad Case of Headcrabs

Back to top Go down

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! - Page 2 Empty Re: The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

Post by ajapam Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:10 am

I can see them. I occasionally have issues with images showing up on this site
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rainjar Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:16 pm

They were pretty cheap too. Came to Ā£33 in total for all of them and they're super comfy.
Rainjar
Rainjar
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rainjar

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Bravely Default did have a nice CE. Would have been nicer still if we'd gotten the same Agnes figurine that they're including in it for the EU release, but the book and the overall presentation are quite handsome.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainjar Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 am

SWAG:

Finally a reason to pre-order that wasn't for DLC shit. It's mad comfy too although a little big.
Rainjar
Rainjar
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rainjar

Back to top Go down

Post by avidacridjam Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:56 am

The L3 stick on my Dualshock 4 controller isn't working properly. There's a glitch of some sort that, whenever I push up on it, my gaming avatar (regardless of perspective) moves slowly. The only thing I've been able to do is move the stick down and blow into the top of the L3 slot, which only provided a temporary fix.

So I took an opportunity this morning to go and purchase a new Dualshock 4 controller but since I'm a Star Wars nut, I got the Darth Vader edition. Of course, I just want the thing to work (and preferably longer than the first controller) but it looks pretty damn cool.
avidacridjam
avidacridjam
Beary Bad Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:17 pm

Not sure how early you grabbed your PS4, but my original DS4's build quality stunk. One shoulder got sticky and the rubber on the stick started flaking away. The DS4s I got since then have been much better, so I imagine your new one should hold up better.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

I go through controllers about once a year. On the PS4 I have a problem with the rims on the analog stick, they eventually peel away. I think the main culprit for me is FIFA, since I aggressively move back and forth.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:00 am

My DS4's are both about...4 months in and so far so good. Hopefully mine hold up better than yours @_@
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by avidacridjam Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:44 am

TripOpt55 wrote:Not sure how early you grabbed your PS4, but my original DS4's build quality stunk. One shoulder got sticky and the rubber on the stick started flaking away. The DS4s I got since then have been much better, so I imagine your new one should hold up better.

I bought mine in August 2014. I'm thinking my DS4's specific problem can be tied to FPS games like Destiny, where a lot of time was spent in sprint mode (which you had to press up and in on the L3 stick).
avidacridjam
avidacridjam
Beary Bad Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:10 am

Yeah, the L3 button usually goes out for me because of games like Call of Duty and now Destiny. Before the rims were a problem, the L3 button was my biggest controller killer. I've been really into Destiny, and I'm constantly thinking "Wel this isn't good for L3 at all."
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Games that make you hold L3 to sprint should be banned.
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:27 pm

I agree, but it's definitely the best button choice. Maybe for people that have the playstation camera or microphones, they could just say sprint instead. You'd probably sound like a crazy person with tourettes, but your L3 button would be okay.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:55 pm

I think they should just all have toggle sprint on L3. I've never had a problem with that. Or use the grip buttons when those become standard. Lots of people do that with the Steam Controller
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:44 pm

I think it was Resistance that had sprinting on a shoulder button and I didn't like it too much, but that's probably due to the fact I'm so used to L3 being the sprint button now.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:47 pm

I like using Shift to sprintĀ 

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vvq8NHXe1rtckc6o1_1280
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:19 pm

I still can't do shooters very well on the consoles myself...

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! - Page 2 Tumblr_m2vvq8NHXe1rtckc6o1_1280
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:20 pm

I can do Halo and to a lesser extent Call of Duty. The rest feel wrong though.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:57 pm

I can type like a machine, but playing games on computer just feels wrong to me.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:59 pm

Depends on the game for me. A bunch of RPGs and shooters just feel wrong with a controller. Dragon Age and Bioshock being the biggest respective offenders
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2