The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

+8
chocobot
ajapam
BretBaber
volvocrusher
avidacridjam
TripOpt55
Captain N
SanAndreasX
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! Empty The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

Post by SanAndreasX Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! Bender-swag
In this thread, proudly show off all the ostentatious or mundane gaming goodies you've gotten this month! That $200 collectors' edition with the 4' high plastic statue? Yeah! Those cheesy discs you picked up out of the Gamestop bargain bin for two bucks apiece? Yeah!

Let us know what you've got, or better yet, send us pictures of your swag! And where possible, use your own photos. We'd rather see cheesy pics you took with your 10-year-old Motorola Razr phone than stock Internet pics, although this might be difficult for digital purchases.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! Empty Re: The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

Post by Captain N Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:40 pm

This is all I bought so far for April and I'll probably post a pic of Injustice once I get it next week:

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! DSCI0151

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! DSCI0152

I gave the Batman to my bro since I already had one in his Arkham 70's suit

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! DSCI0153

I actually got that stuff in March but I bet not that many people here checked out my blog at PixlBit...

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! DSCI0154

The Shadow and Optimus are mine, the Sonic belongs to my bro and the Batman belongs to my little bro.

And this I got a long time ago and it's proof that I'm the Chosen One Razz

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! HNI_0014
Captain N
Captain N
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

Back to top Go down

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! Empty Re: The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here!

Post by TripOpt55 Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Great idea for a thread. That sword is sweet ngamer! I have only bought a digital game so far. I will shoot a pic the game running next time I play it... haha.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:13 am

Those Sonic figures look pretty cool. I've never seen them before.

I always wanted a Master Sword replica. I do have a replica of Cloud's Buster Sword, complete with a couple of pieces of Materia.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:18 pm

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! DSCI0159

This is what I got on Tuesday.

@Trip thanks, I just need a shield for it lol
@SanAndreas Those Sonic figures are pretty cool, if you see one, pick it up cause they are pretty hard to come by at the stores.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by avidacridjam Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:50 am

I didn't buy much in the past month but the few I made were pretty good deals.

The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! 2013-010

I bought Ni No Kuni from Walmart for $40 and Sunday afternoon I found used copies of Resistance 1 & 2 for $9 total. The discs and cases were in good condition so I'm not sure why 1 was $3 and 2 was $5.
avidacridjam
avidacridjam
Beary Bad Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 am

I'm going to post my haul for the month tonight.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:35 pm

Ended up going crazy on sales this week. Picked up Injustice: Gods Among Us for $35 at Toys R Us, Dead Space 3 at Newegg for $30, and Tomb Raider for $28 at Amazon used (PS3 versions in case anyone was wondering). Couple these with Ni No Kuni and I'm all set for when school ends.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed May 01, 2013 12:57 am

Cool, let me know if you wanna go a few rounds of Injustice when you have the chance.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Sun May 05, 2013 7:39 pm

On Amazon I got Zone of the Enders HD collection and Sorcery for around $30 together. I remember liking ZOE when it originally released, but that might just be because of the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo I believe it came with. Always wanted to play Sorcery.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun May 05, 2013 7:41 pm

I always took you as anti-motion controls Bret. Why the interest in Sorcery?
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sun May 05, 2013 9:03 pm

My swag since the beginning of the year:

Ni no Kuni and the hardbound strategy guide. I lost out on the Wizard's Edition because of Digital River's incompetence, but Namco giving me the hardbound strategy guide and the assorted DLC that came with it for free did much to help smooth things over. That, and the game is awesome. It's easily my GOTY 2013 so far, unless Tales of Xillia proves to be absolutely fantastic.

Bioshock Infinite Collectors' Edition (PS3). Much better game than I expected.

Rival Schools (PS1) - Found this at Vintage Stock. I rented Rival Schools from Blockbuster back in 1999, sadly I didn't buy it. I didn't miss this opportunity, however. One of Capcom's few really decent fighting games on either the PS1 or PS2, IMO.

Suikoden II (PS1) - Another Vintage Stock find. Suikoden II is one of the most storied rarities on the PS1, basically the PS1's equivalent to Panzer Dragoon Saga or Shining Force III on the Saturn (both of which I own as well). It generally goes for $120, disc only, on eBay or Amazon. I snagged the complete edition, case, manual, and disc, for $100.

Wii U and Skyward Sword - Okay, so Skyward Sword isn't a Wii U game, but it's what my wife got me when she got me the Wii U. Although I like Twilight Princess and Wind Waker better, I still enjoyed Skyward Sword a lot. The Wii U is a good system, and anyone who wants to add me, my NNID is SanAndreasX.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm

I'm not a big fan of motion controls, but the game and world of Sorcery looks really fun. I used to download all of the videos for the game and it looked like it would be a neat game.

When it comes to motion controls I'm not totally against them, they just need to offer something that looks like motion controls would add to the experience. This game seems like a perfect fit since your character uses a wand. I'll probably start it up after I beat the first Zone of the Enders game.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

I bought a few cool videogame shirts from teefury. I got this MGS shirt that hasn't arrived yet, and I also got an Okami shirt that I'll take a picture of some time.
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue May 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I was in the process of moving when they put up that awesome Final Fantasy VII shirt that I totally would have bought. It said something like Fellowship of Final Fantasy VII or something like that. It mixed my favorite video game with my favorite movie series. It was a dream come true, but I was moving and didn't see it. If I see anyone wearing it, I'll omnislash them.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue May 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Also, I know of the Metal Gear Solid shirt you speak of. Saw it like a week ago.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue May 07, 2013 1:44 pm

I grabbed this awesome Pokemon there. Has a picture of a Bulbasaur in a pocket. They also had Charmander and Squirtle which was cool
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Tue May 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Sometimes I miss a cool shirt just because I don't bother to check what they have. That's what happens when you put out a Dr. Who shirt every other week
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue May 07, 2013 2:48 pm

You give them way too much credit Aja. They give a Dr. Who shirt at least once a week, sometimes twice.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 pm

For some reason I got mixed up and thought they did weekly shirts. I'm pretty sure their average is at least 2 or 3 Dr. Who shirts per week.
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Oh God, they have a Snorlax shirt right now. Urge to buy rising...
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Tue May 07, 2013 3:28 pm

That Snorlax shirt is awesome. And they have women's sizes too!! Thanks for bringing up this website, I'll be checking it every day now (and hoping for no Dr. Who shirts).
chocobot
chocobot
Will Eat Lizard Tails to Improve Stamina

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Sat May 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Today I bought a push mower and a weed whacker! I could have bought a PS3 and a game with the money I spent on lawn care products. Lame.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BretBaber Sat May 25, 2013 10:44 pm

That seems like way more fun than my purchase as well. Plus, good zombie weapon just in case.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 am

Anyone buy anything during the deals? I bought some blu-rays.

The Bourne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimatum - $3.96 each
Argo - $3.96
This Is the End - $9.96
Monster's University - $9.96
The Wizard of Oz - $3.96
All three Austin Powers movies in a pack - $6.96
1 year of Playstation Plus - $29.99 (now I'm set for 2 years!)

I had my girlfriend buy me the three games I wanted for Christmas

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus - $19.99
Tearaway - $29.99
Puppeteer - $19.99

Overall I saved $40 on the three games I wanted!
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:15 am

I got Pacific Rim for $8, the Sonic collection on DS for $10, and the PS Plus deal off Amazon. Might see what I can get for a couple games I reviewed too tomorrow at Gamestop.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rainjar Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Had these turn up the other day. #swag #yolo #yoloswaggins
The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! 5c65vlv
The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! Ib8cSo4

Not video games but gonna post it anyway because there'll be a few who recognise it.
The PS's Official Purchases/Acquisitions Thread - Post Your Swag / Bling Here! F6Qr90R

Rainjar
Rainjar

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rainjar

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

I don't know about the others but nothing popped up for me.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next