The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time

+3
Krubixcube
BretBaber
SanAndreasX
7 posters

Go down

Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time Empty Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time

Post by SanAndreasX Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:53 pm

This can either be the last boss in the game or the overall villainous presence in the game even if you don't fight them directly (example: President John Henry Eden in Fallout 3).
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time Empty Re: Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time

Post by BretBaber Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:02 am

1. Sephiroth
2. Dr. Nefarious
3. The Boss
4. Liquid Snake
5. The Joker, might change this one but for now I'll keep it.

Honorable Mention - Inter Milan from any FIFA game.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time Empty Re: Top 5 Best Video Game Villains of All Time

Post by Krubixcube Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:09 am

1. Glados

2. Kefka / Sephiroth (for very different reasons)

3. The Boss (though probably could make a list from MGS alone)

4. Pyramid Head (only in SH2 though)

5. Andrew Ryan
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:23 am

1. Sephiroth
2. Ganon
3. Kefka
4. Ghaleon (Lunar series)
5. Albert Wesker
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:24 am

1. NieR (NieR):
Spoiler:

2. Manah (Drakengard):
Spoiler:

3. Angel (Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2):
Spoiler:

4. Two (Drakengard 3):
Spoiler:

5. Gaius (Tales of Xillia):
Spoiler:
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:23 pm

pspiddy wrote:The more I think about it, the more I consider Pac-Man. I mean, there's a bunch of ghosts chillin in their maze and some crazy pizza looking guy comes along and eats all of their stuff. And nobody wanted their stuff before he came along anyways.

And if that's not enough Pac-Man continuously harasses the ghosts by either sending his individual family members to steal their shit, or making it a damn family vacation.

It's like Saw, The Hills Have Eyes, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre all put together. If there's another sequel it'll probably be some Oldboy shit. Pac-Man is a straight up psychopath.

Reminds me of a letter I read in Nintendo Power back in the N64 era. Yeah, stupid things like that from eons ago can still come to mind. Don't judge. Smile

Basically, the writer was noting the lack of Koopa Troopas in Super Mario 64 and asking whether Miyamoto simply hated them or whether Mario's years of turtle-stomping had amounted to genocide against the Koopas.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Will have to think of this some more. Dr. Nefarious is clearly the best though. THE BEST.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BretBaber Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Looks like Trip and I are the only sensible guys picking Nefarious. I know he's #2 on mine, but he loses out because Sephiroth comes from my favorite game and because Sephiroth has awesome music and he doesn't want to turn people into robots, he wants the robots as dead as he does the people. Those 3 things give him the narrow victory, if not I'd be screaming "LAWRENCE!!!!!!"
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:27 am

Sorry nothing sensible about putting him number 2 Bret.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:50 am

BretBaber wrote:Looks like Trip and I are the only sensible guys picking Nefarious.  I know he's #2 on mine, but he loses out because Sephiroth comes from my favorite game and because Sephiroth has awesome music and he doesn't want to turn people into robots, he wants the robots as dead as he does the people.  Those 3 things give him the narrow victory, if not I'd be screaming "LAWRENCE!!!!!!"

Bolded for truth.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

1. Godot (Ace Attorney)- Probably my favorite video game character period. He's pretty mysterious, but that leads to a good payoff when you find out his motivations. He's trying to deal with a guilt he knows he shouldn't have. Plus all his one liners are brilliant.

2. Darth Traya (Kotor 2)- She makes the game. Has you look at everything in a very different way and has a very different motivation than most villains.

TLOU Spoilers:

4. The Joker (Arkham games)- If it were just the last gen Arkham games, I'd feel guilty putting him on here. But after AK, no one's done that with the Joker. And he is a perfect villain.

5. Manfred von Karma (Ace Attorney)- This guy's so dominating that just being able to ask a question feels like a huge accomplishment.

volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down