The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread

+9
Keith_Games
chocobot
avidacridjam
SanAndreasX
Rainjar
Miraculous Kaydybug
Krubixcube
Captain N
pspiddy
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread

Post by ajapam Tue May 13, 2014 12:01 pm

So the shop has Twilight Princess but it's almost double the amazon prices. This trade is a go for me. Message me your mailing address when you find it
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread

Post by SanAndreasX Tue May 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I'm amazed TP for Gamecube goes for so much. I couldn't find a Wii for months after launch, so my wife got me TP for Gamecube on Christmas '06. Honestly, though, it's a better game than the Wii version.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Tue May 13, 2014 3:20 pm

ajapam wrote:So the shop has Twilight Princess but it's almost double the amazon prices. This trade is a go for me. Message me your mailing address when you find it

Alright I'll let you know when i have it ready to send. Hopefully this week.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sat May 24, 2014 4:51 pm

I found the box, and im pretty sure i know where the manual is. Need to look a bit for the disc its somewhere. I really really regret putting my gamecube games in those tiny little folders nintendo made for them. I mean most are in one place but its so easy to lose those damn things
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:03 am

So I'm getting a Retron 5 and just curious what SNES/Genesis/NES games people have and are willing to get rid of. I'm more leaning towards stuff not on Virtual Console/Steam/PSN/XBLA.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:23 am

See, stuff like Tazmania is what I want. Stuff I always wanted to play as a kid and now have the chance to. Though I'll send you a Steam/PSN/Amazon card depending on what you've got for me.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 pm

If you can get your hands on Looney Tunes B-Ball for the SNES snatch it up. It's like NBA Jam but with Looney Tune characters and it is awesome! I'm so pissed I didn't buy it when I saw it at a used video game store a while back. Do you have a link for this system you're buying, it interests me very much.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:22 pm

volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Not game related, but I'm getting The Lego Movie tomorrow and if anyone has an Ultraviolet account, they can have the code for it.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 am

I'll take it if no one else wants it. I'd rather a bigger fan take it if someone comes on here and declares themselves a bigger Lego fan.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:04 am

The only one I know for certain who is a bigger Lego fan is Trip. Though I could see Spiddy with a basement full of Legos. Though I think you'll still love it since I know you like Chris Pratt and Charlie Day. And Charlie Day is fucking awesome in that movie.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:04 am

If there's no other takers then you can message me the code. If you want to wait for others feel free, it's your code and your generosity.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 am

Well I'm not getting it until tomorrow. And everyone here's so nice I doubt they'd want to try and nab it before you. Except Matt maybe.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:10 am

I know he's a lego building architect. He should definitely get the code.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 am

Bret is welcome to it. I will probably end up getting it on disc before long.

But I will claim the title as biggest LEGO fan here!
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 am

I've been reading Miles Morales as Ultimate Spider-Man and his best friend has some great laughs with his Lego obsession.

The Trading/Gifting/Sharing Thread - Page 4 UltSpid2302_zps6eb46123
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:44 am

I actually had a dilemma with special editions myself today, and that's Lana Del Rey. I wanted it at midnight so I didn't want to drive to Best Buy tomorrow and wait, and the store I bought it from had the album unedited but without bonus tracks, whereas Wal-Mart had it edited but with bonus tracks. My heart sank. I bought original album and I'll just buy bonus tracks on iTunes, but it was definitely the same kind of dilemma as the guy above. Upon finding out I groaned out loud and said to the guy "I'll probably buy it from here." as I moseyed away disgruntled.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Anyone that appreciates Jack White want an mp3 download code for Lazaretto? I bought the CD already and yesterday at the concert I bought the vinyl that came with the link. I'd prefer it go to someone that likes him.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Selling a bunch of games, most notably SMT Strange Journey, Mass Effect 2 and 3 (ps3), and Ni No Kuni. Maybe Fire Emblem Awakening, too. The rest I'm selling are mostly just random DS games. I'm mainly looking for cash but if anyone wants any of these I might trade for something. amazon credit is cool too (.ca of course.)

Especially if you have a copy of windows 8 pro lying around for whatever reason
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 pm

Are you getting decent prices for the PS3 games? I've got a lot of current gen games I'd be willing to part with so I'm just curious.

Last edited by Krubixcube on Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Can't really say. All I've sold for PS3 so far was my Rock Band stuff for $40. That was two games and all the hardware plus one guitar so it doesn't exactly compare, but I'd say it was a decent sale for me
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4