The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

What have you been listening to?

+10
Motinator
TheMatt
Krubixcube
AlexC-25
ajapam
pspiddy
BretBaber
avidacridjam
Miraculous Kaydybug
TripOpt55
14 posters

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

What have you been listening to? - Page 7 Empty Re: What have you been listening to?

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:36 am

As long as someone mentioned Miley Cyrus have a link www.mileycyrus.com Yes thats actually her official site. its probably NSFW too just letting you know

Anyways i got AFI's new album and i really like it so far different than their other stuff but its pretty decent

Greater than 84 is my favorite track from it

Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What have you been listening to? - Page 7 Empty Re: What have you been listening to?

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:36 am

I gotta be serious here for a minute. If you're gonna go on about how AFI is bad or whatever. I'd rather you not. AFI is one of those things I'm going to get extremely irrational about because their music holds a special place in my heart, and has helped me deal with a lot of issues I've had. Hell those lyics that are in my signature are something that I force through my head every time i think of suicide. I put them there as a reminder I went through a lot of shit at the beginning of the year, and it helped me.

So yeah fair warning if you go down that route I'm not going to be rational i will go off on this board, and I will be a complete moron about it. I'm pretty sure we all have things we get like this about. I'm not really sure what you meant by that post but I'm just letting you know.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I used to have much more varied music tastes and actually have a nice collection of Al Green and Marvin Gaye albums. I don't break them out often these days though.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Excited to check out new Arcade Fire tomorrow. Anyone else looking forward to this?
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 pm

I'm sort of excited for Arcade Fire. l like them, it's just that this release snuck up on me so I never had the chance to get excited. James Murphy producing should be interesting

I'm trying to listen to Juana Molina but her new album seems to be disappearing from Rdio at random times. Her song "Eras" is kind of cool
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:47 pm

I like the Arcade Fire, but my best friend is annoyingly in love with them. He'll say things like "The new Arcade Fire is better than anything you're listening to." It's a douche bag comment to make, and it makes me not want to like a band that I do find interesting.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Today he posted three different things about Arcade Fire. It gets old, and the fact that he's a pretentious asshole about it doesn't help.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:35 pm

I find the album to be pretty solid so far, but not hitting me the way The Suburbs did.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm

BretBaber wrote:Today he posted three different things about Arcade Fire.  It gets old, and the fact that he's a pretentious asshole about it doesn't help.  
Music fans ruin music even more than gamers ruin games. You can't say you like anything without feeling like a douche because of these people. Or maybe that's I just what I get for spending too much time on youtube
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:21 pm

@ajapam Youtube is a horrible place to comment on. People are always trying to look like big hard asses on that site. The thing that gets me is the people that go and post on things they don't like. If you don't like it, don't go there.

@pspiddy He's actually my best friend from school and has been for around 18 years. It's not just music he's like that with, but it is definitely the majority. He's great to hang out with in real life, but on the internet he thinks his shit don't stink. He's also one of those people that tries to get you to like everything he likes, but never gives any recommendations a try.

Speaking of recommendations, I did listen to that Lorde Trip and it sounded pretty good. I'll have to listen to more than the two singles I found on there though to know for sure.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by Motinator Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Cool fact: the PS4 commercial with the friends racing/fighting each other and singing "Perfect Day"... that's a Lou Reed song
Motinator
Motinator
Has a Bad Case of Headcrabs

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Anyone else find themselves listening to songs on youtube that you have on your ipod/mp3 player? I do it often which is just silly.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 am

Punch me in the nuts, I'll never buy another microsoft computer and or android device. My three year old computer got rained on after leaving it by an opened window and it now has a trackpad that slightly moves around on its own, but it still works better than a brand new microsoft operating system. And my 2 year old iPhone 4S still works like it is brand new.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:58 am

I'm one of those Zune HD losers... My friend bought one and I liked the interface enough to have one imported from the states. I'm not fond of needing the Zune software for it but the program itself is pretty simple to use. After trying to use an Ipod with iTunes I decided I'd stick with my Zune forever
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:00 am

@ajapam You can only ever trust your heart.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:45 am

People actually used to bully me a lot about my music in school and I still feel really apprehensive about talking about my music taste...*sigh*
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:06 am

Oh, agreed. Music snobs, like you guys said, can be the worse. It's silly to get down on anyone for their taste in anything. I do it for movies sometimes but at the end of the day, if you think Dumb and Dumber is the best movie ever made who am I to judge, right?
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:18 am

At least Dumb and Dumber is one of the funniest though. Putting a Fast and Furious movie in that category is just stupid though.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 pm

BretBaber wrote:@ajapam You can only ever trust your heart.  
\

This confuses me so much. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by BretBaber Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Nothing secretive, just go with what you like.
BretBaber
BretBaber
Last of the Mudokons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum