The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Games You Played in March 2016

+2
TheMatt
TripOpt55
6 posters

Go down

Games You Played in March 2016 Empty Games You Played in March 2016

Post by TripOpt55 Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:05 pm

What did you play this past month? Let us know!

Also which games will you pick up in April?
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Games You Played in March 2016 Empty Re: Games You Played in March 2016

Post by TheMatt Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:47 pm

I really didn't play anything but Stardew Valley. I'm pushing 30 hours and I'm still in the first year. Don't see myself stopping anytime soon. The only game I'll be picking up in April is Quantum Break. I preordered it a while ago on a whim so I guess I'll be playing through that soon! I hear its short, but I'm excited to check it out.
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by avidacridjam Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:40 pm

The Witcher 3: Mostly this for the first half of the month. It's great and grand and I need to get back into it. Where it not for the fact that Gamefly sent me that $1 resubscribe offer and they sent me this:

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: the good news is that it's a terrific AC game. The bad news is that it doesn't evolve the series in any big way, aside from some mechanics (I don't recall fast travel and a grappling hook being used in previous games and I passed on Unity). I like the two main characters and I really dig playing Evie as she's more geared towards stealth, which is how I prefer to play.

Spelunky (Vita): I managed to unlock the shortcut to the 5th world but I've had very little luck to getting to the boss area. Every day I do the daily challenge. It's still a blast.

Tetris Ultimate (Vita): because it's Tetris, dammit.
avidacridjam
avidacridjam
Beary Bad Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by SanAndreasX Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:08 pm

I mainly played my two favorite games of all time. Each game gets my highest rating ever: 15 thumbs up.

1. Final Fantasy VII (PS4): I platinumed this one, thanks to the speed and god mode cheats that allowed me to beat Emerald and Ruby and get to the Barrett date scene in 4 hours.

2. Twilight Princess HD (Wii U): Got the Amiibo to go with it, which is my first Amiibo ever. The game is still just as awesome as ever.
SanAndreasX
SanAndreasX
Biotic God

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Enjoying Bloodborne so much I downloaded the Old Hunters DLC before I beat the game (based on many recommendations saying it gets WAY harder if you've already beaten the main game). REALLY liking that game. I thought I'd breeze through it and I was at first before this one enemy came bursting out of a door with a big axe made of NOPE.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:06 am

Twilight Princess HD- Much better than I remember it. The world still feels lifeless and the story's kind of a mess, but man are those dungeons so good.
Pokken Tournament- Usually don't get too into fighting games, but I'm liking this one so far. Varied fighters, mechanics, and a neat twist where it keeps shifting from 2D to 3D. Still not sure if I played enough to fully rate it
Hyrule Warriors 3DS- Better than the other Warriors games I've played. More to it than button mashing, been dodging and blocking a lot, especially against bosses. Haven't played enough to rate it though. Good game to pop out when the TV's on too.
Also been replaying a lot of Ace Attorney lately. Such great games.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Here is what I played:

Far Cry Primal: My least favorite of the Ubi Far Cry games. I missed a lot of the modern tech with weapons, vehicles, etc. The whole thing had no driving force behind the narrative/mission structure. On the other hand, I liked the animal buddies and world was well-realized. Throwing spears and bee bombs was cool. Kind of a middling effort overall I guess.

Halo 5: I just love how mobile I am in combat. It made this fun in spite of all the other mistakes the game made. Also no local co-op still makes me sad. I also can't believe how many Halo games there have been and they still haven't given the guns good feedback. Maybe they don't want to mess with it at this point.

Twilight Princess HD: Still dope. Only just got the Master Sword, so am only now hitting the God-tier stretch.

Uncharted 4 Stress Test: So much fun. Give me this game now!

Ratchet & Clank for me this month! I was hoping to rent Quantum Break, but it seems Gamefly isn't sending it to me. Bummer! I don't remember the last time they didn't send me a new release I tried for so I can't really complain. I have had good luck with them. Can't justify buying it with Ratchet, Uncharted, and Mirror's Edge so close.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:11 pm

I'm buying Ratchet and that's it for this month. Want to rent Star Fox and Dark Souls 3, but those are mostly to test. If they're good I'm picking them up when they go on sale.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down