The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion

+4
Methane_Max
TheMatt
Bannen
Miraculous Kaydybug
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion

Post by Captain N Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm

TheMatt wrote:Ok guys. Tuesday night, we're playing this, right? I hope it has King of the Hill mode like Mortal Kombat. That would really be neat.

Been thinking of cancelling my pre-order and getting it at Toys R Us because they seem to give you more bang for your buck, but no dlc is the only thing stopping me from switching. I do love me some physical pre-order goodies though. And if I do get it on tuesday, then yes we'll most likely play.
Captain N
Captain N
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

Back to top Go down

Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us Discussion

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:55 pm

TheMatt wrote:Ok guys. Tuesday night, we're playing this, right? I hope it has King of the Hill mode like Mortal Kombat. That would really be neat.

Yes it does have a King of the Hill, so we can do that.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 am

Fantastic. Well I'm getting my copy from Amazon, so it should be here Tuesday afternoon.
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 am

I'm picking mine up in the morning. Hopefully it isnt snowing cause I have to walk.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:36 am

Use a snowmobile Razz
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:24 am

lol don't have one though you know it might be a good idea to get one.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 pm

THIS GAME IS AWESOME. As soon as I played the Arkham Asylum level and saw the villains from the Arkham games beating up your opponent, I thought that this is GOTY material.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:49 pm

The Asylum stage is great. It The Hall of Justice. Wayne Manor and Metropolis are my favorite stages.

The story's really short but its amazing really reminds me of the old Justice League cartoons. So far my favorite characters to play as are Deathstroke and Raven they both do great at zoning. Really like Hawkgirl too but I'm god awful with her. Pretty much every character plays great even people who suck like Aquaman. Actual Aquaman's pretty badass in this game. That spear!
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:12 pm

They actually made Aquaman badass, he's a beast with the spear thing and his special finisher is awesome. For some reason, Deathstroke reminds me of Deadpool but he's cool too. Mostly been using Batman and I'm really good with him. I've used Raven and I'm good with her to as well as Catwoman. Need to use more characters though but Bats is my main for now.

Stages-wise, I love Arkham Asylum and the Batcave, I love beating up people in the elevator, it's just hilarious. Same for the Hall of Justice, Wayne Manor, Gotham, the Watchtower, and Metropolis.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannen Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Captain N wrote:They actually made Aquaman badass

This. Aquaman has become my go-to character. Sadly, I picked this up on the 360, so I'm probably missing out on this game with everyone else here. Still, it's fun as hell. I think I like the Wayne Manor transitions best. There's something about them sliding up the roof that cracks me up.

Some of those STAR Lab challenges are TOUGH though. Phew.
Bannen
Bannen
Asks for the "Guile" at the Barbershop

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:24 pm

Deadpool was actually made to sort of parody Deathstroke. Also you might be more familiar with Deathstroke's other name Slade. Which was the main villain in Teen Titans for like 3/4th of the cartoon version. That's one of the main I reasons i like him so well

The transition in Stryker's Island is hilarious. They get hit into a helicopter and the pilot screams "MAD DAY MAY DAY IVE BEEN HIT WE'RE GOING DOWN!"
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Yeah, I always said "Doesn't Deadpool look like Deathstroke?" Unrelated, I want the Deadpool game lol

And as long as you're having fun it doesn't matter Bannen. Which reminds me, I haven't tried the online with anyone who has the game.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:08 pm

if you want I'm up for a few matches maybe tommorow or friday.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Kayshire Cat wrote:if you want I'm up for a few matches maybe tommorow or friday.

I'm good for any day, just let me know which day works better for you.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Probably any day just not tonight. I have other plans tonight ^_^
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 pm

Kayshire Cat wrote:Probably any day just not tonight. I have other plans tonight ^_^

K, I guess friday would be good, maybe at night since that's the only time I have free time. Or just PM me here, and have fun with whatever it is you're doing Razz
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:31 pm

thanks, I will have a lot of fun tonight Very Happy

And sure I'll let you know
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Methane_Max Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 am

I finally picked this up last night, and despite my obvious lack of talent in fighters, I'm having quite a bit of fun with it too. I'm only up to Green Arrow's portion of the show but I feel like Green Lantern is the weakest character thus far.
Methane_Max
Methane_Max
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

What version did you end up getting? If it's on the PS3 then I'll play against you sometime.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannen Wed May 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Methane_Max wrote:I finally picked this up last night, and despite my obvious lack of talent in fighters, I'm having quite a bit of fun with it too. I'm only up to Green Arrow's portion of the show but I feel like Green Lantern is the weakest character thus far.
He seems that way at first, but I've come to find he's quite effective.
Bannen
Bannen

Back to top Go down

Post by Methane_Max Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 am

@Captain - I have it on the PS3, if you're not on my friends list already send me a request. My PSN name is the same as the one here. I'm also terrible at fighters so if you need easy online wins, I'm the guy to see.

@Bannen - I haven't used him all that much yet so I'm hoping my first impressions will be wiped eventually.
Methane_Max
Methane_Max
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannen Thu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Methane_Max wrote:@Captain - I have it on the PS3, if you're not on my friends list already send me a request. My PSN name is the same as the one here. I'm also terrible at fighters so if you need easy online wins, I'm the guy to see.

@Bannen - I haven't used him all that much yet so I'm hoping my first impressions will be wiped eventually.
His ice arrow makes him a lot better, once you get the hang of it.
Bannen
Bannen

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Fri May 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Soo...Batgirl has been leaked as a dlc character. Awesome, but where in the world is Power Girl?!
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 am

I don't know how many of you played the newest Mortal Kombat, but I have to say I'm extremely bummed the King of the Hill mode in Injustice does not give me the ability to emote, throw tomatoes and score the fights while I'm waiting in line. That was the best feature in any game of 2011.
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

They have a patch up for Injustice, not sure what it does but now I have the Flashpoint Batman costume which looks nice. Maybe they'll be adding free dlc costumes without you noticing.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 pm

It's probably the free costumes and data for Lobo I'd wager maybe a few tweaks too.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Sat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

You can get the Yellow Lantern costume for Green Lantern if you win a ranked match. Be warned, those matches are kind of glitchy, when you fight it has a habit of disconnecting you.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Methane_Max Sun May 12, 2013 12:18 pm

I don't know how many of you have an iPhone but there is a mobile app for Injustice that's actually kind of fun. It also unlocks things for the console version too. I'm not sure about Android phones but if you have an iPhone you should check it out.
Methane_Max
Methane_Max
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Sun May 12, 2013 7:20 pm

There's a new poll for Injustice, it's a hypotetical poll for possible dlc characters, so vote to get some non-Batman characters!

@Methane_Max I know, I don't have a smartphone so it kinda sucks. Hope you can buy those off PSN later on.
Captain N
Captain N

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sun May 12, 2013 8:01 pm

The only mobile device i have is a Vita ;~;
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next