The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll

2 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite Final Fantasy rank entry?

Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_lcap25%Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_lcap0%Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_lcap0%Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_lcap25%Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_lcap50%Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll Empty Rank Contest Winner and Final Fantasy Rank Poll

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Hey everyone. We loved all the ranks, so I am going to figure out what order to put them in soon and try and put them all in instead of just five. It was tough choosing, but we ended up picking avidacridjam as the winner based on his whole group. So congrats to avid! I will PM you about a prize today. Here are all the entries for everyone to check out:

Winner: Avidacridjam
Jill sandwich
Sees Tetris blocks EVERYWHERE
Uses Portal gun for autofellatio

San Andreas
One-Winged Angel, Dancin' Mad, Final Summoning, or Riskbreaker
Your Meowjesty
Wasteland Savior

Twolf
Spoony Bard
Master of Unlocking
Mr Bubbles

Spiddy
First (or last) Place Banana Peel
Gorram Browncoat
Danger ahead, kupo!, Do you still want to go on, kupo? or, You're flaming red now, kupo!

Kay
Waifu Pillow Connoisseur
Uses the camera to look up party member's skirts

Bret
Midgar Zolom
Oh Janice
Jill Sandwich

I put all the Final Fantasy Ranks into a poll up above so you could vote for your favorite. And I will probably include at least a couple of those in the ranks. Also I put all of spiddy's as one entry since they were similar and might split votes. If you pick that one maybe give which one you prefer of those three in a comment. Also don't feel bad about voting for your own if you submitted one.

Thank you everyone for participating!
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message