Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

Post by Krubixcube on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Thank you benevolent voter...whoever you are for breaking all the ties. THE COIN (or Matts) SHALL REMAIN SHEATHED!

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

Post by Krubixcube on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 pm

I'll put up the next 7 match ups likely tomorrow as i'll be doing real estatey things and birthday drinks today.

Guess which one I'm looking forward to more?

Also having seen the next match ups...this is one of the most difficult rounds for me.

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm

I've been out of the forum for a few days and I just wanna ask: am I late for voting for the matches K, H, L, the other L, N, J and I?
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Nooooo...well...some of those, yes, ands ome of those no. I'm about to post up the last batch.

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Nevermind, the songs have already been chosen. Still going to hear them sometime before the following rounds.
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:49 am

I enjoy the titles you make for polls Twolf. Just wanted to throw that out there.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am

I'm glad someone has noticed ;_;

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Thank you all for creating no ties in this bout of voting. Will make up the first of the round 2 polls tonight...

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

Dammit, i'm late again. Because of time restrain, I didn't have the chace to vote on matches T and U. Oh well.

Just to let it out of the way, I would have voted for Jurassic 5 and The Verve on those matches.
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 am

Round 1 is over...round 2 will begin tomorrow once I'm not too tired to post the polls.

Round 2 I'll go 4 matches at a time...debating whether to do 2 or 3 days. I gave 3 days because people come at different frequencies so i wanted to give everyone their chance.

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Due to all the ties Imma wait until the end to call these ones. I'll get the next ones up by tonight or tomorrow...

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Funny thing though, there's a potential for a third round bracket of Me vs. Me and Matt vs. Matt

Roflcopter, gentlemen, roflcopter.

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am

Why don't you just switch them if that happens? I don't think it would do any harm... but I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Also, I'm getting outrageously lucky on those coin flips...

Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am

I got owned in this round...

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug on Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 am

Mine seem to be kicking ass so far. Which is good Razz

Angels in anyone A permanent solution to a temporary problem
Before I'd lay me down to rest I'd throw away everything to live~

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Kays AddictionMusic Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Shigure_Asa
Steam
Risette 3DS 3024 6121 9950 Nin. ID GoddessOfTheSeal Pixlbit http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

View user profile http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:36 am

I was shocked by Queen. I figured Chopin would go out first round so not a shocker it got hit but QUEEN?! Fucking QUEEN?!

Anyway, I probably wont have time to make the new polls today, but Trip if you could please move these ones to the archives. I'll get the next round up as soon as possible.

Also...FUCK THEMATT, coming in at the last minute and whooping all of our asses and making a deal with Satan regarding certain coin flips. *rabblerabblerabble*

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

I myself have the feeling that I will be the first eliminated user in this bracket.
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:16 am

Well, it's not about the winning user, it's more about the winning song...though I imagine that doesn't make you feel any better.

Now that QUEEN got taken out I'm doubting my chances =p

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm

I demand the next round of voting. And that's the bottom line. Cuz Stone Cold ET said so!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 am

Seriously where are those new polls? Do I need to shame you into posting them?
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:01 am

Tell the world all of his secrets!

Angels in anyone A permanent solution to a temporary problem
Before I'd lay me down to rest I'd throw away everything to live~

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Kays AddictionMusic Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 4 Shigure_Asa
Steam
Risette 3DS 3024 6121 9950 Nin. ID GoddessOfTheSeal Pixlbit http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

View user profile http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:27 am

Don't tell the world my secrets! Especially not the one where I was in sex-ed class in sixth grade, and we were supposed to be watching one of those horrible "YOUR BODY IS GOING THROUGH CHANGES" videos but I was reading the instruction manual to an RPG maker instead. And in the middle of the video I'd figured out how to make item-dependent events but I blurt out really loudly at the most embarrassing time: "OH I GET IT NOW" and everyone laughed.

Yeah...don't tell them that.

Sorry been doing lots of girlfriend-birthday/real estate-y things this weekend. Will post them up tonight...probably. Tomorrow at the latest.

Last edited by Krubixcube on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add embarrassing story...)

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:36 am

This round is over and I can now say that TheMatt is not a witch, he lost a coin toss (finally).

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 am

Bummer. That was probably my favorite song too... Oh well.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 am

I actually really liked that song as well, I was bummed...

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 am

I'm okay with Matt losing that coin toss.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 am

Trip, when you get a chance take down the current ones and I"ll go ahead and put up the last of the round 2 votes!

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 am

Done! Sorry I missed that post earlier I guess.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:47 am

Last of the round 2 matches are up. Get your votes in or forever hold your peace.

This branch of the bracket is one of the most interesting for me actually. I really don't know what song is going to emerge from this batch. I have a kind of idea for the other ones but this one...MYSTERY!

Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:14 am

I like how the name of one poll infers no matter which way it goes Twolf wins. But the other focuses on how Matt will have to lose... haha.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next