The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top 5 Worst Publishers

+7
ajapam
TripOpt55
SanAndreasX
Miraculous Kaydybug
Krubixcube
Captain N
volvocrusher
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Top 5 Worst Publishers - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 5 Worst Publishers

Post by Captain N Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I'd love a sequel too with different Spider-men(?) or a full Spider-man Noir game. Noir was my favorite parts of it but I really enjoyed the game. And the others, haven't played Edge of Time but The Amazing Spider-man game (not the movie) wasn't Amazing at all. I mean after mediocre Spiderman games (there are exceptions), Spidey deserves better.
Captain N
Captain N
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilimi Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 am

Bannen wrote:
Shattered Dimension is fucking awesome. I love that game. But, as Activision is so happy to do, they piled Spider-Man games on Beenox and we end up with Edge of Time and Amazing Spider-Man - both pieces of shit. I'd ask for a sequel to Shattered Dimensions, but at this point, it would likely be terrible.

I agree completely. Shattered Dimensions was an outstanding game. Almost Batman AA/AC worthy, but then Activision just destroyed Beemox. Edge of Time was a joke. Activition would never take a game series and then try to put more effort into it. We've gone from 4 spidermans to 2 to 1. A Shattered Dimensions sequel wouldn't even have Spiderman playable in the game.

Nephilimi
Currently Looking Through Their Ascot Closet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannen Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

Nephilimi wrote:
Bannen wrote:
Shattered Dimension is fucking awesome. I love that game. But, as Activision is so happy to do, they piled Spider-Man games on Beenox and we end up with Edge of Time and Amazing Spider-Man - both pieces of shit. I'd ask for a sequel to Shattered Dimensions, but at this point, it would likely be terrible.

I agree completely. Shattered Dimensions was an outstanding game. Almost Batman AA/AC worthy, but then Activision just destroyed Beemox. Edge of Time was a joke. Activition would never take a game series and then try to put more effort into it. We've gone from 4 spidermans to 2 to 1. A Shattered Dimensions sequel wouldn't even have Spiderman playable in the game.
It would probably be all wolverine. Ugh.
Bannen
Bannen
Asks for the "Guile" at the Barbershop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3