October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top 5 Worst Publishers

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 5 Worst Publishers

Post by Captain N on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:14 pm

I'd love a sequel too with different Spider-men(?) or a full Spider-man Noir game. Noir was my favorite parts of it but I really enjoyed the game. And the others, haven't played Edge of Time but The Amazing Spider-man game (not the movie) wasn't Amazing at all. I mean after mediocre Spiderman games (there are exceptions), Spidey deserves better.
Captain N
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilimi on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:36 am

Bannen wrote:
Shattered Dimension is fucking awesome. I love that game. But, as Activision is so happy to do, they piled Spider-Man games on Beenox and we end up with Edge of Time and Amazing Spider-Man - both pieces of shit. I'd ask for a sequel to Shattered Dimensions, but at this point, it would likely be terrible.

I agree completely. Shattered Dimensions was an outstanding game. Almost Batman AA/AC worthy, but then Activision just destroyed Beemox. Edge of Time was a joke. Activition would never take a game series and then try to put more effort into it. We've gone from 4 spidermans to 2 to 1. A Shattered Dimensions sequel wouldn't even have Spiderman playable in the game.

Nephilimi
Currently Looking Through Their Ascot Closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bannen on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

Nephilimi wrote:
Bannen wrote:
Shattered Dimension is fucking awesome. I love that game. But, as Activision is so happy to do, they piled Spider-Man games on Beenox and we end up with Edge of Time and Amazing Spider-Man - both pieces of shit. I'd ask for a sequel to Shattered Dimensions, but at this point, it would likely be terrible.

I agree completely. Shattered Dimensions was an outstanding game. Almost Batman AA/AC worthy, but then Activision just destroyed Beemox. Edge of Time was a joke. Activition would never take a game series and then try to put more effort into it. We've gone from 4 spidermans to 2 to 1. A Shattered Dimensions sequel wouldn't even have Spiderman playable in the game.
It would probably be all wolverine. Ugh.
Bannen
Asks for the "Guile" at the Barbershop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top