The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V]

+4
TheMatt
Nephilimi
TripOpt55
Krubixcube
8 posters

Go down

Naked and Well Known, or Burning Things Nicely?

Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Vote_lcap64%Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]
Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Vote_lcap36%Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Empty Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V]

Post by Krubixcube Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 am

The Naked and Famous - Punching in a Dream (Kayshire Cat)

VS

Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy (Toomanywires)

Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Empty Re: Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V]

Post by TripOpt55 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am

I really enjoy both of these. Both totally fit into the kind of stuff I listen to nowadays. I'll go with The Naked and Famous just barely though.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V] Empty Re: Round 1: The Naked and Famous vs. Friendly Fires [Match V]

Post by Nephilimi Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 am

Yay a song I actually know and really like. Thanks Kay.

Nephilimi
Currently Looking Through Their Ascot Closet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:26 am

See I'm the opposite, these are both most definitely in my ballpark but I friggin' love Skeleton Boy. But I want both songs in my life.

That said, for me this one is close enough I'll wait the full 3 days and vote on this at the end and see which song edges out. COULD BE EITHER!
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 am

Oh man. I really like both of these... I'm gonna have to think on this one...
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:28 am

I went with Skeleton Boy just because I felt COMPELLED to download the album after listening to that song for a while.

That said, Kay, can you send me the other song if you've got it?
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Yes i have it, I have all the tracks i submitted except for the Lotus Juice one. If you want to do that dropbox thing you were talking about i can probably send them in.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

I really liked both songs, but had to went with Punching in a Dream as I liked the synths and the voice in there. Still, I might check more of Friendly Fires in a near future.
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Toomanywires Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Looks like Friendly Fires are losing this one, but I'd definitely recommend checking out more of their stuff. The first album, Friendly Fires, is superior, but their follow up, Pala, is also well worth a listen.

I do wish the lead singer would stop stealing my dance moves though.
Toomanywires
Toomanywires
Sand Thrower

http://www.toomanywires.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

I had to go with The Naked and Famous. I really REALLY liked the Friendly Fires song tho. Never heard of them before. Gonna check out their stuff right meow!
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Kayshire Cat wrote:Yes i have it, I have all the tracks i submitted except for the Lotus Juice one. If you want to do that dropbox thing you were talking about i can probably send them in.

Right, well, Dropbox (in case you don't know) is just a shared cloud storage dealy really. So it's just a folder that would physically exist on both of our computers, so anything you move in (or out) on your computer would be mirrored on mine and vice versa. So if you want, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite (gives me a bit more storage >_>) and we can exchange. Good way to swap music in general too.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by ajapam Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

I voted for Friendly Fires simply because these are both great and that one is losing.
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Krubixcube wrote:
Kayshire Cat wrote:Yes i have it, I have all the tracks i submitted except for the Lotus Juice one. If you want to do that dropbox thing you were talking about i can probably send them in.

Right, well, Dropbox (in case you don't know) is just a shared cloud storage dealy really. So it's just a folder that would physically exist on both of our computers, so anything you move in (or out) on your computer would be mirrored on mine and vice versa. So if you want, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you an invite (gives me a bit more storage >_>) and we can exchange. Good way to swap music in general too.

Sent though if you want all the songs I submitted a few might take a while to find lol
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down