The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

+12
AlexC-25
BretBaber
Toomanywires
TheMatt
Miraculous Kaydybug
avidacridjam
pspiddy
Captain N
ajapam
volvocrusher
TripOpt55
Krubixcube
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

Post by Krubixcube Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 am

If you want to go through and modify it to none obscure stuff feel free. Don't worry about that rule TOO much, as long as it's varied it's cool with me.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Bracket Of Doom/Song List (Last Round 3 vote before Quarter Finals!)

Post by ajapam Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:24 pm

I don't totally understand what you're saying... but nah, my list is fine
ajapam
ajapam
Jill Sandwich

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 pm

That was really hard to find a good mix of songs that weren't too well known or too obscure. This should be fun to see the results!
TheMatt
TheMatt
Cigar-chomping Dirty Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Toomanywires Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Message sent!

I spent far too long choosing those six tracks. It's missing a lot of my all-time faves, but hopefully there will be some artists and songs there that'll be new to people.

Looking forward to seeing the bracket
Toomanywires
Toomanywires
Sand Thrower

http://www.toomanywires.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Yeah, I didn't do a lot of my all-time faves. Just picked some random stuff that I found on my iTunes that I thought was cool.
TheMatt
TheMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Yeah, I was similar...
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 am

We have until Friday still right? I'm going to try and pick them tonight in the wee hours when I can't sleep.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 am

I just picked stuff i randomly thought of. I was sad i couldn't put a ska track in but i thought it's was too similar to another track i used
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 pm

That's the glory of the contest. It's like killing your favorite children...

Anyway, last day. I figure I don't know the exact time difference between you guys and me but by the time I get back tomorrow evening it will be sufficiently not Friday to make the bracket
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain N Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:57 am

Sent my list thingy to ya Twolf.
Captain N
Captain N
Volgin's Hand on my Crotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 am

Got it and added.

My only concern about printing this bracket is that I'm using an automatic bracket generator...so it might not look great.

For NOW, I'll just post up a list of everyone's songs until I can figure it out.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

Interesting list. Some artists I'm definitely not familiar with. Should be fun. good work with this Twolf.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:24 am

Going to start voting soon. Gotta say, there are some really interesting choices here. Can't wait to hear them.
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:17 am

its nice thats theres no repeats of any artists. Should be interesting.
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexC-25 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am

Kayshire Cat wrote:its nice thats theres no repeats of any artists. Should be interesting.

Actually, there are two Stevie Wonder songs here....
AlexC-25
AlexC-25
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:31 am

I just noticed lol
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:01 am

Where are Matt's picks? Not in the OP?
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:02 am

What the heck? Did you not get mine?
TheMatt
TheMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:20 am

No, I didn't =/

Double checked my inbox right before I put up the bracket too to look for any entries I missed. REALLY sorry man, but I didn't see it.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Toomanywires Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:27 am

Lots of variation there. And two Stevie Wonder, which is great!

I take it voting for our own selections is banned!?
Toomanywires
Toomanywires
Sand Thrower

http://www.toomanywires.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 am

Ah, whatever. Not a real big deal. Woulda been fun to join, but I see how it is TWolf... you just thought my songs were too awesome so you 'lost' my PM. :-p haha

Just for fun, I'll post my six songs here... for whatever its worth.

My best bud's brother's old band. He is the drummer!

TheMatt
TheMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 pm

Sucks, those would have been great entries ;_;. Truly am sorry, next time though!
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Aren't there songs skipping a round? Couldn't you work Matt's in there still? There really are like a hundred ways to still work Matt's in, so we should probably do that.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Toomanywires wrote:Lots of variation there. And two Stevie Wonder, which is great!

I take it voting for our own selections is banned!?
I think voting for your own selections is fine. I know I did it even if it was hopeless!
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nephilimi Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Man what an interesting idea you guys. I'm sorry I missed this but it would likely just make me angry when my awesome songs weren't winning.

Just going through the first few brackets there is a ton of interesting music here, some stuff I'm totally going to look into. Even Kay's selections are good haha.

Nephilimi
Currently Looking Through Their Ascot Closet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:00 am

I randomly generated the bracket, so there's no way i can add participants to the bracket once we've started voting unfortunately. It would move ALL of the current match ups around and I'd have to restart the whole shebang. Trust me, I've been running this thing to the best of my ability, don't know how Matt's message slipped past me...but it did and that sucks.

I'll just have to triple check with everyone next time before the bracket goes up, but if this contest goes well I'll definitely run it again.

PS: Voting for your own songs is completely fine, you may be surprised to find yourself siding against them though.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:17 am

What do you guys think should happen in the case of a tie? Hadn't thought that one through...
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:33 am

ALRIGHT! I slaved away and TheMatt...your entries are now in...REJOICE!

I'll put up your stuff soon...
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am

I knew you could do it Twolf. Huzzah!
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMatt Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:03 am

Way to overcome our little communication/technology hiccup! Thanks man! I appreciate it!
TheMatt
TheMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next