The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread

+14
Rainjar
Motinator
AlexC-25
SanAndreasX
Methane_Max
avidacridjam
chocobot
ajapam
BretBaber
volvocrusher
Krubixcube
Miraculous Kaydybug
pspiddy
TripOpt55
18 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread

Post by volvocrusher Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 am

Congrats Lenny you're now on the banner.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread

Post by lenny.b Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 am

Hahaha. Thanks, Volvo! Even though I'm not a fan of Sir Daniel Fortesque from Medieval, I'm proud to be a part of the banner. Smile
lenny.b
lenny.b
Asks for the "Guile" at the Barbershop

http://lbenologa.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:51 am

Be happy I didn't make you Fat Princess at least.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenny.b Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 am

Hahaha. I was actually just thinking about the "last" person to join the club will probably be stuck with fat princess.
lenny.b
lenny.b

Back to top Go down

Post by Motinator Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:49 pm

avidacridjam wrote:Nice pics, Mot! That three-volume set of LOTR looks better than my one-volume. The shelf looked in good condition, too, unlike my p.o.s. Walmart-quality shelves.
haha thanks. I'd imagine one-volume is a bit much to carry around. And it actually is a decent shelf even though I don't think it came from anything fancier than wally world
Motinator
Motinator
Has a Bad Case of Headcrabs

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Good to see you back lenny. Also, I miss having a real bookshelf. I keep moving around so I never accumulate heavy things...
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu_kitty Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 am

My cat

The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 IMG_20130821_210930_zps84158963
fufu_kitty
fufu_kitty
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:19 pm

That cat looks like he likes to party.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu_kitty Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:35 pm

It's a she
fufu_kitty
fufu_kitty
Sand Thrower

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Even better
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenny.b Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Everyone's shared pictures of their pets, so I figured that I should do the same. Hahaha.

The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 9607142325_d68df5f570_c
The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 9607170197_031ce990d0_c
The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 9610406056_e0031f5130_c

Meet Shadrach, Abednego, Ruth and Nurr. Someday, I'll be normal and just get a cat and dog. Then again, normal is overrated. Smile
lenny.b
lenny.b

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by chocobot Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 am

That is pretty epic. Too bad Jesus isn't riding that lion with wings, that would be even better.

Also, cute chickens Lenny. My neighbors used to have chickens, I used to hear them outside all the time. I hope they didn't eat them D:
chocobot
chocobot
Will Eat Lizard Tails to Improve Stamina

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 am

"Our religion believes that our savior will ride in on a Lion with eagle wings while-"

"Shh shh shh. You had me at eagle wings."
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenny.b Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 am

chocobot wrote:That is pretty epic. Too bad Jesus isn't riding that lion with wings, that would be even better.

Also, cute chickens Lenny. My neighbors used to have chickens, I used to hear them outside all the time. I hope they didn't eat them D:
Unfortunately, chickens have lots of predators like possums, raccoons and wolves, at night and hawks and other predators during the day. Hopefully they're okay, but even I find my chickens obnoxious as I hear them squawking nearly every day. :p
lenny.b
lenny.b

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 pm

I took a picture of my dog feeling better and relaxing outside. He looks happy.
The Face Station | A General Photo Sharing Thread - Page 9 Image-29
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:03 pm

That's a pretty cute dog. Is he a beagle?
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraculous Kaydybug Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 pm

He looks like hes doing a lot better Smile
Miraculous Kaydybug
Miraculous Kaydybug
Sees Tetris Blocks EVERYWHERE

http://gunstabwounds.tumblr.com/stabs

Back to top Go down

Post by lenny.b Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 am

I love dogs. Smile
lenny.b
lenny.b

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 am

Yeah, dogs are fighters man. Our dog lost her leg last year and she raises hell just as much as ever now. I miss having a dog...stop talking about dogs guys ;_;
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:15 pm

volvocrusher wrote:That's a pretty cute dog. Is he a beagle?
Yep, he's a beagle. Probably the last one I'll have for a long time since my mom now wants nothing but french bulldogs and when I move out I'd like to have a pug.

We will not stop talking about dogs, Twolf. Never :0
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:18 pm

When I'm on my own I want to get a German Shepard. And name him Garrus. And probably a second dog named Godot. Breed TBD on that one. Assuming they're boys that is. If they're girls I'm naming them after my sisters' college nicknames cause I know it'll annoy them just enough to be funny.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

That's... amazing. Garrus is a really fitting name for a German Shepard. I'm awful with names, I should probably start thinking about that now too.
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by lenny.b Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh, dog names! Smile I already have mine picked out. I want a (full-sized) Doberman Pinscher and name him Zanarkand. I'd also like to raise him with a cat, but I haven't decided on the name of the cat yet. Smile I'm even considering getting a Shiba Inu ,as well. Smile
lenny.b
lenny.b

Back to top Go down

Post by volvocrusher Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I think it would be especially funny because it would be Garrus the Shepherd. If you're getting a pug maybe Wrex continuing with the Mass Effect. Think that would fit a pug or bulldog well.
volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by TripOpt55 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 am

I only had one dog other than Jak and it was mostly a sheperd. Really nice dog. It was a gift for my brother when he was young. He named it She-Ra like the princess (of power!) in He-Man.
TripOpt55
TripOpt55
Goddess of the Seal

http://thetripleoption.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chocobot Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:11 pm

WREX!!! That's perfect for a pug! Why didn't I think of that? The name of my future dog has officially been decided.

If I could pick the personalities of my dogs I could see myself with two pugs named Auron and Jecht. Jecht would have to be the carefree and fun-loving one while Auron would be more serious and while seemingly annoyed with Jecht, they're really best friends. All of this popped in my head because Lenny said Zanarkand...
chocobot
chocobot

Back to top Go down

Post by Krubixcube Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

I want a big dog named Athena...I love that name.
Krubixcube
Krubixcube
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next