The Play Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Top 5 Gaming Goals For 2018 (with 2016 and 2017 also mixed in)
by BretBaber Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:47 pm

» Now Playing
by volvocrusher Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:27 pm

» General TV Show Discussion
by volvocrusher Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:48 pm

» First Half of 2018 Questionnaire (GotY So Far, etc.)
by volvocrusher Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:35 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

My Favorite Pranks from The Office

Go down

My Favorite Pranks from The Office Empty My Favorite Pranks from The Office

I thought of making this a top 5 of Jim's pranks, but I realized I didn't want to restrict myself in this. There were some great ones that Jim didn't do. And frankly, there's way too many to list just five. So here's my favorite of the pranks pulled in The Office (though mostly by Jim. Seriously seasons 1-4 Jim was so fucking awesome). There are only two I'd really put above the rest, which will be last. Everything else is fair game

Future Dwight

Dwight's complaints

Vending Machine

Jim puts Dwight's things in the vending machine. Including his wallet. Then gives him a bag of nickels to get them out. God I miss how funny this show used to be.

Mind Control

The Alliance

Basically, Dwight is paranoid about losing his job and asks Jim to form an alliance. And Jim somehow uses this to get Dwight to trap himself in a box then bleach his hair. Pretty much when Jim became my favorite character.

List of Diseases

Dwight picks a health care plan and tells everyone to list their diseases which will be covered. Jim and Pam's diseases?

My two favorites:

Pam's Drawing

Even though this wasn't Jim, it is my second favorite prank. Basically, Phyllis gets flashed in the parking lot and Dwights asks Pam to draw what the guy looked like based on her description. Instead, she draws this and Dwight hangs it everywhere

My Favorite Pranks from The Office 18867_3_full

Andy's Cell Phone

I don't know whether it was how light on pranks season 3 had been compared to 2, how annoying Andy had been, just how brilliant hiding his phone in the ceiling was, or how perfect everyone's reactions were but this was one of the funniest things in the series. It's so good it deserves two videos

volvocrusher
volvocrusher
Goddess of the Seal

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

My Favorite Pranks from The Office :: Comments

TripOpt55

Post Wed May 01, 2013 3:46 am by TripOpt55

I'd probably go with The Vending Machine, The Alliance and the Cell Phone one as my faves. Watching these clips again was pretty great. Also made me a little sad that the show went downhill like it did.

Back to top Go down

volvocrusher

Post Wed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm by volvocrusher

You'll see just how downhill I went when I do my least favorite episodes after the finale. There were also a few others that were great like when Jim put Dwight's desk in the bathroom. Modern Office pranks seem like they're trying too hard with shit that isn't half as funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down